on this course is below. Here is the COURSE OUTLINE!
DVDs, charts, wholesale catalogs, sample ribbon and more
"When you complete this course you will
know the correct way to groom any breed dog or cat"
Books come on a CD,
but you can buy paper copies for an additional $65.00
- Books total over 520 pages. The
training manual covers over 180 breeds.The
illustrations, diagrams and actual
photos assist in your learning.
- This grooming course also includes designer dogs,
mixed breeds, and cat grooming (optional).
- You can do some of your work online, because you have to
do hands on training to learn how to groom correctly.
of what is what is included
- Complete directions on All Breed Dog Grooming.
- What to do before and after bathing. Bathing, ear
cleaning/hair removal, nail cutting, anal sacs, and safety
procedures and handling.
- Pests and how to control them.
- Skin problems. When to see their vet.
- How to operate and maintain tools and equipment. What
tools are available and what they are use for.
- 10 DVDs - Ten DVDs: Showing how to groom the most
commonly groomed breeds, and safety measures you need to
- Books on CD - Adobe Acrobat (to read the books on CD).
Paper books are an extra charge.
- Training Manual with - At a Glance Diagrams - extremely
easy to follow. Includes all the newest trends and designer
- Groomers Journal - filled with hundreds of tips &
short cuts supplied by over 40 experienced groomers.
- Wholesale Suppliers Catalogs.What & where to buy
professional grooming. equipment.
- Ear Chart.
- Nail Chart.
- Blade Chart.
- Blank Report Forms.